Wednesday, May 21, 2008

In Loving Memory of Lee Lasiewski





The good news is that we now have a new fabulous Guardian Angel up there looking out for all of us. The unfortunate part is that Breast Cancer has claimed another wonderful Mother, Wife, Sister, Grandma, Auntie, and Friend. Please continue to support Komen for the Cure, and American Cancer Society to honor her and all others affected by this dreadful disease.

Some beautiful words from Lee's service that I'd like to share with you:

Now that I have gone to God, I ask that you remember these things:
Bury my body, but do not bury my love
Bury my eyes, but not my vision
Bury my feet, but not the path of my life
Bury my hands, but do not bury my efforts
Bury my shoulders, but not the concern I carried
Bury my voice, but not my message
Bury my mind, but do not bury my dreams
Bury me, but do not bury my life
If you must bury something
Bury my sins, my weaknesses
but let my love for each of you continue on in Jesus.




(Top Photo: Me, Mom, Lee, & Chris - A Dee Pi Parent's Weekend Casino Night, 1990)

(Bottom Photo: Lee & Mom)


No comments: