I've played this on email before, but this is my first tag in the blogosphere!
What was I doing 10 years ago? Living in Nashville, TN, working for MCI, and partying like a Rock Star! (ok, so pick out the one that might not be so true! ;o)
5 things on my to-do list for today?
1. Submit my meter reading
2. Walk the dogs
3. Cross a couple of annoying tasks off of my to-do list at work that I've been avoiding!
4. Attend a couple of conference calls and meetings.
5. Hopefully sit down and relax a little before 10 PM!
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate Chip cookies
2. Pepperoni & Pepper Cheese on Triscuits
3. Chips and Guacamole
4. Black Licorice
5. Green Apple Slices
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off all of our debts
2. Make large annual donations to charities that we support and believe in
3. Quit my job and open a No-Kill Animal Facility.
4. Buy a couple more houses - 1 at the beach (for me!) and 1 in the mountains (for Bry!)
5. Make sure that my Mom, brother, and sister could all retire immediately and enjoy life because it is way too short!
5 bad habits:
1. Too much TV Watching, especially in the winter.
2. Too much worrying about things that are beyond my control or are just ridiculous.
3. Too much Complaining. In the grand scheme of things, I'm a pretty lucky gal and don't have a whole lot in my life that warrants complaining.
4. Too much swearing - nuff said.
5. Picking at my nails/ cuticles. I am always fully aware that I'm doing it, and that it is gross but I keep on pickin' anyway!!
5 places I've lived:
1. Barberton, OH
2. Columbus, OH
3. Nashville, TN
4. Charleston, WV
5. Atlanta, GA
5 jobs I've had:
1. Stable hand (yes, its true!)
2. Hostess at Hopocan Gardens (also true!)
3. Casual Corner
4. Implementation consultant - MCI
5. Technical Project Specialist/PMP - Diebold, Inc.
I was tagged by the lovely and talented Katherine Marschke, and I get to tag 5 people:
Kim K.
Kelly R.
Christine A.
Anne P.
Becki F.
Ready, set, go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You were really a stable hand????
Thanks for humoring me and playing...Miss you!!
Yep - its true...it was my very first job when I was 16 years old. My horseback riding instructor needed help because she was in nursing school, so I worked for her as a Stable Hand to earn my riding lessons...
Post a Comment